• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Whats This Purple Pepper?

I grew these seeds i had but now idnt know what they are? They are like dark purple & small? Has Purple Flowers? help anyone?

xgiic1.jpg

2zfqtq9.jpg

z3bkm.jpg

27zf5ax.jpg

I have a couple of Chinese 5-colors that are starting to bear fruit. They start as a cream color then turn purple pretty quickly. I understand they then go through the other colors as they start to ripen. The peppers on mine are all purple right now, except the couple that are brand new. Those couple are cream color.

I have a couple of Chinese 5-colors that are starting to bear fruit. They start as a cream color then turn purple pretty quickly. I understand they then go through the other colors as they start to ripen. The peppers on mine are all purple right now, except the couple that are brand new. Those couple are cream color.

thats cool man if they are 5 colors i been wanting to get my hands on a plant & what ur sayn proly mine is one lol.....

mine go from unripe green to purple but havent changed ima wait a lil while more to see what happens....do u think they are 5 colors?

thats cool man if they are 5 colors i been wanting to get my hands on a plant & what ur sayn proly mine is one lol.....

mine go from unripe green to purple but havent changed ima wait a lil while more to see what happens....do u think they are 5 colors?

Might be, but the peppers on mine start out cream colored once the flowers fall off, not green. The flowers are purple. Hope that helps.

Here is one of my Chinese 5-color plants. Just got pods a little over 2 weeks ago. Started cream then turned purple within a couple of days. Still waiting for them to go into yellow/orange/red.

chi5pods.jpg

But mine go from green to purpleee, & I was hearing they go from green to white & changing more colors..but mine jst goto green to purple so not sure what it really is.

Mine have stayed purple for a few weeks. The first two pods are starting to lighten. I don't know what color they are going to become next.

Mine have stayed purple for a few weeks. The first two pods are starting to lighten. I don't know what color they are going to become next.

but did yours go from green to purple? or green to cream/white?

Here are some Explosive Embers they start purple and change to 3-5 different colors, I've scene cream, red, purple, light purple, orange, and yellow.
IMG_0135.jpg

they look cool :P

Back