• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health Whats wrong here?

LordHill said:
Excellent, something I can fix.. Thank you

Not so much water and a fan. Its not a big problem, new leaves dont get it if you water correct and have some air flow. The leaves that have it will have it, but its not a problem.

Michigan winter is hanging around too long.. cant wait to get my plants outside. My room is looking like a jungle, I have to move leaves to turn off my alarm clock in the morning lol..

I think what happened was I didnt expect Peter Peppers to look like they do. They have both always looked kind of... scraggly i guess is the word. They probably got over watered because of that. The others get watered only when they are droopy and there has always been a large box fan on them. I think the problem is under control. That specific plant is in a huge pot with another pepper. The other pepper in the same soil doesnt have anthing like that, so i am thinking it happened prior to transplant

Why is it in a huge pot with another variety of pepper you may be wondering.. isolation. Peter Pepper x White Bhut cross pollination project.. I have another plant of each to go outside and just be peppers, these 2 I want to play with

Back