Whats your fav drinking game???

We love to make up drinking games to movies or shows. When a given word is said or something happens take a drink. Nice and lazy! Also, I like flip cup and beer pong!

10 bucks says those that say they play beer pong really dont play beer pong, they play beruit

BUT

my favorite drinking game is Battle Shots

Battle-shots.jpg

battle shots, beer pong....sheesh....as my son would say...I'm so Amish! Never played any of those games.

true story.

My dringking game is to get the pics posted with the least amount of edits to correct drunk-spelling......how lame is that!

And Pi-, no mater where you are, it's always 10:59 SOMEWHERE!

Quick! before I edit what's they typo???

edit TOO LATE! my edit wins- DrinKing

see-I got it eventually, which is why I can't go into chat.....must edit-must correct-propper(mostly)grammer..... :mope:

double-edit....drinGking

battle shots, beer pong....sheesh....as my son would say...I'm so Amish! Never played any of those games.

true story.

My dringking game is to get the pics posted with the least amount of edits to correct drunk-spelling......how lame is that!

And Pi-, no mater where you are, it's always 10:59 SOMEWHERE!

Quick! before I edit what's they typo???

edit TOO LATE! my edit wins- DrinKing

see-I got it eventually, which is why I can't go into chat.....must edit-must correct-propper(mostly)grammer..... :mope:

double-edit....drinGking

Lol you funny! :)

I've never been into drinking games, even in college. I'm too much of lightweight to survive them without cheating. Though, I recently suggested a drinking game might make mandatory workplace safety training more tolerable.

Drinking is NOT a game. I take it very seriously. Don't mess around.

Hahahahahahahha just kidding. I like quarters, I'm a pro even tho I haven't played it in 10 years.

wheebz too funny & cool!
my drinking game is crack the beer open & just drink it normally without spilling it, kinda simple & easy to follow the rules :cheers:

Back