• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

When is there going to be a seed train

Wooooow. Dude. Just chill. Read the threads. Input here and there. Let people get to know you and get in up to your elbows.

Don't just be some random dude on some random forum asking for stuff.

Become a member. You don't have to pay the extreme membership. But you do have to put in a little. A little of yourself. Your personality.

If I walked up into your house and just started asking for you to go to the store and cook me dinner, how would you feel?

Some people here do this for their proffesion. So to come in here and ask for freebies like that is rude. Even if its only seeds. But do you know that some people break their backs and put in blood, sweat and tears to get them.

I'd suggest going to introduce yourself in the welcome section and start reading.

meinchoh said:
Dude, slow down a little. You're blurting out question after question after question....Take some time and do some searching through this site. It's got all you need - just take some time and get familiarized with the topics and the folks who submit information.

whats with the ( i want to know ) attitude ? reminds me of my kids when they were teenagers , all demanding and thinking i would jump at any given demand . I DON'T THINK SO !    need to be a little more humble and involved first .  :onfire:

Back