• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Where can I Buy Habaneros Online?

Good morning guys, my apologies if this is the wrong thread. Please direct me elsewhere if that is the case

I'm looking for an online pepper retailer that sells quality habaneros in bulk. Preferably wholesale but not a big deal. Does anyone have any suggestions? I appreciate it!

drussell31 said:
Fresh. I've looked at my local grocers and the peppers looked pretty rough. Was curious whether there were some online options with consistent quality

Sometimes my local market has plenty!

1nXJ9aG.png

Edit: Just found this>Amazon - Fresh Habanero Peppers

_

I see above that you mention your local market/grocer not having good looking ones put out. Most grocery stores will allow you to order in bulk from their distributor you're just going to have to pay whatever the stores retail prices are for the peppers. My personal experience with "Winn-Dixie" they will let me order up to 5bls and they call you the day the produce arrives.

We are only mentioning local grocery stores as it happens to be one of the most easily found hot peppers available in our country.

Awesome I'll look into that! Appreciate it
peppersproutfarm said:
I see above that you mention your local market/grocer not having good looking ones put out. Most grocery stores will allow you to order in bulk from their distributor you're just going to have to pay whatever the stores retail prices are for the peppers. My personal experience with "Winn-Dixie" they will let me order up to 5bls and they call you the day the produce arrives.

We are only mentioning local grocery stores as it happens to be one of the most easily found hot peppers available in our country.

Back