• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Where can I buy pepper plants?

So I want to buy pepper plants since I'm awful at germinating seeds.. The only plants people sell close by are jalapeno's so does anyone know a site that sells plants? Thanks!

juanitos said:
most pepper plant sellers only sell in spring-early summer since peppers have around 100 day maturity and most people grow them annually. I sell them march - june on my site.

he's talking about himself, send him a pm lol
Ugh, guess I'll have to keep trying to germinate seeds.

Oh LOL didn't notice his username.

Wicked Mike said:
I heard some crazy guy named Mike sells them, and he's in Florida.
Yeah but I hear that guy's nuts!!!! Bring yer mace!! And never look him directly in the eyes!! :) Dam I think he sees me ! Gotta Go
backyardpepper said:
Do you know how I could get a hold of him?
Bbbwwwaaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaaa
I've got some of juanitos plants growing like mad in my garden now!!!! :) Thanks again brother!!

As as has been said, most nurseries only ship spring/early summer. That said, for next season, I've had nothing but excellent service from chileplants.com

backyardpepper said:
Now I just feel like a dumbass for saying this... lol
Brother it's all good yer no dumb ass !! :) Just a simple slip!! And that's coming from the king of goofing up!! :) take a read thru the potato in chili thread you'll see!! :)
Next year definitely give those Guys a holler Mike and juanitos are truly exceptional people who will go the extra mile to help!!!
Cheers

Also have had excellent experiences with chileplants.com and, as already noted, you have to order early. Note that they also sell fresh pods, which they ship in early fall. Check them out if you think you might be wanting some!

You might contact sicman and see if he can help out - I think he might be too far away, but you never know. 

Where you at in FL bro? I'm in the space coast. Mikes in Miami. If you take a drive you can score from both of us probably.

sirex said:
Where you at in FL bro? I'm in the space coast. Mikes in Miami. If you take a drive you can score from both of us probably.
I'm in Jacksonville. I probably wont be driving down there any time soon. We'll see though. Thanks for the offer!

Fitsea said:

Trad's Garden Center tradsgardencenter.com
14 Google reviews

· Google+ page

8178 San Jose Blvd
Jacksonville, FL
(904) 733-7549

Rockaway Garden Center rgcjax.com
3 Google reviews

· Google+ page

510 Shetter Ave
Jacksonville Beach, FL
(904) 853-6572

Philips Garden Store philipsgardenstore.com
3 Google reviews

· Google+ page

4234 Herschel St
Jacksonville, FL
(904) 389-0933

None of those guys had 'em?

Huh didn't know those even existed.. I'll go there tomorrow or the day after and check them out. Thanks for doing the research for me! haha.

Back