• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Where can I buy some aji fantasy seeds?

Googled it and so far only Ebay sellers and overseas sellers have showed up.   I really don't want to go that route.
Any help is appreciated.

Mikey In The Ham said:
Probably shouldn't have posted that

Unless he plans on selling a hybrid to a large # of people, I really don't think its an issue. New varieties don't just appear from nothing, they are almost alp crosses to begin with. I don't think plant breeders right protect against hybrids anyways

You probably only need one seed. Those things are highly prolific. I literally could not keep up with the couple plants I had. Most pods I let dry up on the plant. 

illWill said:
Unless he plans on selling a hybrid to a large # of people, I really don't think its an issue. New varieties don't just appear from nothing, they are almost alp crosses to begin with. I don't think plant breeders right protect against hybrids anyways
Yeah, it's also mixed with a different species. I wouldn't of used or grew them if I knew they had a patent. Oh well, lol.

Dulac said:
Yeah, it's also mixed with a different species. I wouldn't of used or grew them if I knew they had a patent. Oh well, lol.

illWill said:

I was kidding.   :halo:
snagglepuss said:
I don't sell seeds, have you anything to swap?

I'm a noob.  Have nothing at this point.   Stocking up for 2015
noob-monkey.gif

Back