misc where can i find litmus paper

i need to know a good place to buy litmus paper so i can make sure my ph is at the right level in my sauce. can u find a place like miejer and walmart or is it out of thier league?

Back to the subject of TESTING PH, may I suggest using a DIGITAL PH METER. They're only $25-$40 and quite accurate, probably better that litmus paper. Mine works every time. brookthecook

so i was driving down the road the other day and i saw this dog.....this dog was so ugly...i yelled at his owner you need to shave that dog's butt and make him walk backwards...

OK, so I'm making this cassoulet (or maybe casserole or just chili, I just call it hot sausage and beans, after being inspired by a verrry hot dish in an open field somewhere in southern Indiana) with 3 kinds of beans (red, pinto & white) and decide to brown up some loose hot sausage and onions to put in it, when it hits me, I've got some hot smoked sausasage hiding in the downstairs freezer ( and some fresh andoille from the butcher!) just waiting for a day such as this. Slicing them up into rounds, I brown these also in the pan, but this time I have to hit the exhaust fan to breath. Still not hot enough. Time to break out the bulgarian carrot and pequin sauces, 'cause my ears ain't steamin' yet....brookthecook

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']I think the reason us chileheads get off topic so easy, is because our attention spans are only about as long as our peppers. :onfire:[/quote]

hmmmmmm what did you say???? sorry wasnt paying attention :lol:

Back