• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Where do you like your burn?

I personally like the lip burn the best. I don't care for the throat burn, and the tongue burn never thrilled me much either... But the lip burn just makes me smile... :)

Well, I can tell you one kind of burn that I DON'T like and that is the one that occurs approximately 12 hours following consumption... :sick:
LOL! Dammit! I'm trying to drink beer here... I can't afford to spill my $13 four pack of imperial stout...

But yeah, the ring of fire, is my least favorite... along with gut burn.

I guess I like an overall burn, but of the ones you listed, I would have to go with throat. I hate when I can't get past the tip of the tongue before the burn starts. I like the slower building heat that comes from superhots which usually get you in the throat first.

I wouldnt limit it to lips tongue and throat,,,How about hiccups hot or hair sweat hot!
Frutesens seem to give me hiccups, where the supers make my hair sweat :D

I personally like the lip burn the best. I don't care for the throat burn, and the tongue burn never thrilled me much either... But the lip burn just makes me smile... :)
Yeah, lip burn is great! I absolutely love it!

It's funny though, most lovers of hot food that I know are not big fans of it.... :crazy:

The mouth and throat are the burn that I like. Face sweat and runny nose.

I hate the lip burn, o-ring burn, and nasal burn (like from horseradish, or wasabi)

I'm pretty much okay with most of the burns except for the severe stomach burn and the ear burn, but if ya wanna dance the jig, sometimes that payment to the piper is gonna be a hefty price to pay. ;)

dvg

Well, I can tell you one kind of burn that I DON'T like and that is the one that occurs approximately 12 hours following consumption... :sick:
Depends on how much you eat but with most chilli's i dont get that burn.. but the burn i like best is on top of my tounge and all over my gums

I know a lady friend who doesn't like the burn from a mustache ride after I've eaten superhots.
Kinda cool that when I lick my stach hours after eating hot stuff I get a lip burn.
YEEE HAAA,ride um little filly.

I know a lady friend who doesn't like the burn from a mustache ride after I've eaten superhots.
Kinda cool that when I lick my stach hours after eating hot stuff I get a lip burn.
YEEE HAAA,ride um little filly.
I am on the flip side of this, but my woman doesn't like to eat the superhots. Past girlfriends though have made fun memories.
I have been told I am :crazy: and :twisted:

Eye burn. I must love it because I seem to do it about every day
crazy.gif

Back