vendor Where To Buy Bulk Non-Chile Spices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey...not sure if this is the proper forum, but here goes.

I'm going to start a limited production of dry spice mixes/rubs, mainly for local sale (for now). I grow and dehydrate or smoke my own pods, so I don't need those as of yet...if I do need bulk powder, I'll hit up sicman.

I'm looking for a place to buy bulk garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, etc, and some harder to find stuff like soy sauce solids, yeast extract, and lemongrass powder. I need rock solid quality, and reasonable prices.

I've spent 2 days looking online, and I don't want to buy from China...I'm a little squinty-eyed myself right now.

Thanks in advance, Box

Thanks! Their prices are better than I can get here at Fort Worth Tea and Spice.

Why not buy a dehydrator?????

I've already dehydrated pretty much anything you can think of. Bells take a couple of days, garlic is a lot of work to slice then dry, onions are a pain. I'll spend more on my electric bill than buying what I need.

http://www.atlanticspice.com http://www.herbco.com Are two I like.

Wow...herbco offers copacking too...

Not sure where you'd find soy sauce solids, but if you have a Korean market nearby you might want to try doenjang. It's a paste made from the fermented soybean cake left over from making soy sauce. Also, I've been making curries for years, and I find that whole spices keep longer and taste better than buying ground spices... just grind what you need at the time. The cheapest places to find whole spices in my area are asian markets. SWAD is a good brand.

I KNOW HE DOENT HAVE A WEB SITE BUT FROM WHAT I KNOW HE DEALS IN BULK

I BOUGHT 5 LBS OF RED PEPPER FLAKE FROM HIM!!

his name is JAMES SALIH
nice guy
info below

Olive Tree Spices & Dry Food

525 N 12th StreetAllentown, PA 18102-2755 map
Website: Information not found Phone: (610) 437-6414 Products or Services: Crab Boil Seasoning, Steak Spices, Shrimp Seasoning, Cardamom Spice and Jerk Spice. + more

About Olive Tree Spices & Dry Foods
Olive Tree Spices & Dry Foods in Allentown, PA is a private company categorized under Spices and Seasonings. Our records show it was established in 2000 and incorporated in Pennsylvania.

hope this helps

thanks your friend Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back