labels Where to buy labels?

Hi,

i made a small label for on my home made sauces, the ones i sell out to my friends and family.
Where can i let this printed out on some stickers to put on my bottles?

Any given tips on the logo woould also be appreciated :)
Not shure yet on the top bottom letters.

Attachments

• Pepper-Jeff-fear-the-heat.png
    Pepper-Jeff-fear-the-heat.png
    444.6 KB · Views: 96
most office supply stores have label stock in a variety of sizes and shapes.  From the shape of the design, you should be able to find a round label about 2"/5cm diameter.  I can take my label to the office supply/print shop on a flash drive and they print it on label stock on their color printer.  I don't have a color printer.  It's pretty inexpensive and is excellent for short runs, limited editions, and for holiday gifts.

edit- I live in a small town so to support the local print shop, I buy packets of label stock at the local store, sometimes 20 blank pages in the packet.  When I need just a couple pages printed in color, they are happy to print on the labels I bring in since I bought them from the store originally.  Does that make sense?

salsalady said:
most office supply stores have label stock in a variety of sizes and shapes.  From the shape of the design, you should be able to find a round label about 2"/5cm diameter.  I can take my label to the office supply/print shop on a flash drive and they print it on label stock on their color printer.  I don't have a color printer.  It's pretty inexpensive and is excellent for short runs, limited editions, and for holiday gifts.

edit- I live in a small town so to support the local print shop, I buy packets of label stock at the local store, sometimes 20 blank pages in the packet.  When I need just a couple pages printed in color, they are happy to print on the labels I bring in since I bought them from the store originally.  Does that make sense?

It makes sense. I live in a small town as well.
We have a copy shop in our town. So maybe they can help me out indeed :)

Hey Reaper

Sorry for my late reply.

My day job while I build up my sauce company is actually being a sales rep for a printing company. There are a lot of us out there. There are benefits to both using like an office max / kinkos vs a commercial printer.

An office max/kinkos can print usually same day with a copy printer type of machine. The usual downside to this is most of the time there is not a varnish or lamination on it to protect the ink. And you are limited in the size and/or shape.

Most commercial printers can print in any size/shape and can print on a multitude of different label materials. They would also put down a varnish or lamination to protect the ink. Most small runs on done on a better digital printer than an office max type of store and they can also print Flexo as well. The usual downside is there is a slower turn around time for some as they have other orders in front of you.

Let me know how else i can help.

Back