• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Where to get worm juice

I don't really have time money etc to set up a worm farm just yet(although I do plan to) but in the mean time, does anyone know where I can get some worm juice. I'm keen to try out this as it seems to be the in thang! I live in Caboolture so somewhere close would be a plus.

The only places I can find are online - and in some cases, it appears the postage is more than the actual product itself! :shocked:

Let me know if ya find somewhere that sells it.... even if it's out your way.

exactly what gassy said! the one place that carried it here shut down. so i went with pelletised chicken poop. i will never go without it again. i haven't used a single worm turd this year and the difference in yeild and quality of prduct was like comparing a mickey d's burger to filet mignon! not trying to sound like a knowitall, cause i don't know crap! just trying to tell you what worked for me. best of luck!

I don't really have time money etc to set up a worm farm just yet(although I do plan to) but in the mean time, does anyone know where I can get some worm juice. I'm keen to try out this as it seems to be the in thang! I live in Caboolture so somewhere close would be a plus.

I have never used them but you could try these guys

Worm Juice

or

More Worm Juice

or most local I have seen

Toowoomba worm farm and cheaper

or

Another one again

or

ends tomorrow

or

Brisbane link

and the last one at the moment

another queensland gig

Hope they help

You can find worm castings at most big box stores(I believe) or little mom and pop nursery type stores. Make your own.

Back