• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Where's Wormo?

P1010934.jpg

P1010935.jpg

Find the worm-os! I found 2 in my square foot garden, one was starting to eat my bhut plant stem, another my habs' leaves, and it started chewing some jalpeno fruits, and 1 in my potted area, where it ate my brain strain stems!

They got what they deserved.

Did they get DEAD?!?!?!? Cause thats the only thing the deserve. Mwa h a ha ha ha.

Yes, cut them in half. What is interesting is they still have a good grip on the stem. Had to cut the stem to throw them away.

Dead center of each photo? Whatever they are they look like they could do a lot of damage.

Haha, next time I'll make it more challenging.

Tomato Hornworms and unfortunately, where you have two, there are probably at least 5 more.

I'm checking at night and after work. So far, so good, no signs yet.

thats good, man the battle stations,they shall not breach the perimator.ground troops ready,archers ready,THIS IS OUR DAY!

sometimes you can find em by looking for their poop man they eat allot. ever see a Hummingbird Moth Larvae? they are huge and eat lots also...

We can get Horn Worms as feeder insects for reptiles and other pets up here, but they are fed a type of paste.

Apparently it is dangerous to feed your pets wild caught Horn Worms, because oftentimes they are poisonous to pets because of the food they eat...tobacco or other phyto-toxic crops.

dvg

thats interesting i have a texas callord lizard.and i can get these things called super worms .they are like mealmorms on steroids.and the4 only way the lizard can eat it is if u snap their head off.if u dont,best case senario your lizard gets digestive problems.worst case senerio the worm eats your lizard from the inside out!i feed mine a hudge non poisonious funnle web spider one time,and it was like two spartan warriors fighting for surpremicy.

thats interesting i have a texas callord lizard.and i can get these things called super worms .they are like mealmorms on steroids.and the4 only way the lizard can eat it is if u snap their head off.if u dont,best case senario your lizard gets digestive problems.worst case senerio the worm eats your lizard from the inside out!i feed mine a hudge non poisonious funnle web spider one time,and it was like two spartan warriors fighting for surpremicy.

Yeah this site sells horn worms and their chow, silk worms, superworms, butter worms, wax worms and a whole lot more.

Feeder insect link

I order from them and raise flightless fruit flies and springtails for my Carnivorous Plants.

dvg

Sweet site,I never knew they had a place like this.like a little pet shop of horrors.I will defiantly refer to this site for special treats to break up the old cricket rutine.

Back