• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Which is your hottest mine is the Viper

The Butch T hits me hard in the first 30 seconds EVERY time and is a brutal burn thats got what I call "legs" it just keeps going. With the Morouga I've had a fews pods sneak up on me with a 7 pot Jonah heat but I've also pulled a few pods from the same plant that DESTROYED me and it felt like I had radiation lining my throught then later experienced capsaicin cramps all night. Both the TS Butch T and the Morouga Scorpion are nuclear level but have completely different types of heat and taste.

ButchT for me has been the most intensely painful taste test. Stinging Scorpions under the tonge, unsurpassed pain at the back of the throat and vibrating ear drums - I mean, that is like chemical warfare. But yea, they score a big fat zero on taste lol The Jonah is my favourite drooler... I drool buckets when I eat those babies.

Probably a tie between a particular TS Morouga I grew and a Douglah x Butch T. Although I have to say, one of my Bhuts came out hot as hell this year :hell: , hotter than they usually come.

Back