• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Which NFL team will win the Superbowl?

[SIZE=9pt] From: Vegas Insider - [/SIZE]
 [SIZE=8pt]SUPER BOWL XLVIII Winner[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Team                                   [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Odds[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Seattle Seahawks              [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]12/5[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Denver Broncos                [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]14/5[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]San Francisco 49ers          [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]7/1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]New England Patriots       [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]17/2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Carolina Panthers             [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]10/1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Cincinnati Bengals            [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]20/1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Green Bay Packer             [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]20/1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Philadelphia Eagles          [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]20/1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Kansas City Chiefs            [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]30/1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Indianapolis Colts              [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]30/1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]New Orleans Saints           [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]30/1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]San Diego Chargers          [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]50/1[/SIZE]

Pepperjack91 said:
Geaux Saints!!

HEY !  BUNNY BOY - Take a look at :

THE 'OLD & COLD'    meets   THE 'YOUNG & HOT'  

11752023075_b866938c78.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11752835966_ee02974ebb_o.jpg

wtf wheres the option for my Chiefs!  KC all day baby!  f**k the denver donkeys, they will choke at home in front of the worst most arrogant fans in the nfl.  saints won't win on the road either.  Bengals will win too.

IMG_0573.JPG

I am rooting for Carolina (disgruntled Steeler's fan), but I expect Denver to win it over Seattle.

jedisushi06 said:
wtf wheres the option for my Chiefs!  KC all day baby!  f**k the denver donkeys, they will choke at home in front of the worst most arrogant fans in the nfl.  saints won't win on the road either.  Bengals will win too.

attachicon.gif
IMG_0573.JPG

I will always admire what Andy accomplished with the Eagles over his 13 years, even though he never got 'the ring'.
His amazing job at KC. makes him and the Chiefs 'Winners', no matter what the outcome this afternoon.

Chiefs are a good team no doubt, to be able to turn the season around like they did is an awesome accomplishment. I left
The Chiefs off the board bc I wanted to see some "other team" votes.
Its not because Im doubting their ability to win. ;)
Im surprised Im the only one to pick the Seahawks. They have Percy Harvin that is able to play. I think Pete Carroll was waiting to unleash him. Also the Hawks have the best defense in the NFL and a young talented hungry QB by the name of Russell Wilson.

megahot said:
Chiefs are a good team no doubt, to be able to turn the season around like they did is an awesome accomplishment. I left
The Chiefs off the board bc I wanted to see some "other team" votes.
Its not because Im doubting their ability to win. ;)
Im surprised Im the only one to pick the Seahawks. They have Percy Harvin that is able to play. I think Pete Carroll was waiting to unleash him. Also the Hawks have the best defense in the NFL and a young talented hungry QB by the name of Russell Wilson.

BUT< :stop: > BUT man when you have a betting race with a field entry of EIGHT horses running against just ONE of the others,
you just have to bet the field. Those odds on only any one of the others are not good enough for my $$ .  

Back