Which peppers should I plant/grow?

A few of my favorites so far for flavor and heat that are under the 1 million scoville are:

Aji Pineapple
Bishops Crown
Brazilian Starfish
Cherry Bombs

Datils
Falali
Caribbean Red
Chocolate Habs
Red Savina

The one I'm really looking forward to growing is the Chocolate Bhuts and the other hotter chocolate bhut crossed with a superhot. I think its the BBG7 if my memory is correct.

On the low end of the scale, consider something like Cubanelles as they are a very attractive plant and pepper.

Also, Garden Salsa and Cajun Belle might be interesting for you.

I am the PepperDaemon.

hogleg said:
I could be wrong, there is a tiny handful of honest seed sellers on there. But most are weasels that send grocery store bell pepper seeds.

What did you order? Maybe I can help you out with some open pollinated seeds.   :P
There are people that sell store bought bell pepper seeds? Now that is just sad..... People really will do anything to scam eachother wont they.
Anyways I bought
Banana pepper
Orange habanero
Red habanero
Naga viper
Carolina reaper
Birds eye
Santa fe grande
Cayenne
Hungarian hot wax
Serrano
Tabasco
Thai
Ghost
Chocolate habanero
7 pot brain strain

Just looked at the sellers feedback and turns out he/she has a long reputation of selling seeds that do not germinate.. And there is a perfect example of my luck, awful.
SavinaRed said:
A few of my favorites so far for flavor and heat that are under the 1 million scoville are:

Aji Pineapple
Bishops Crown
Brazilian Starfish
Cherry Bombs

Datils
Falali
Caribbean Red
Chocolate Habs
Red Savina

The one I'm really looking forward to growing is the Chocolate Bhuts and the other hotter chocolate bhut crossed with a superhot. I think its the BBG7 if my memory is correct.
Out of all those I only bought chocolate habs, but i will try to get some on your list. From a reputable seller this time.

Back