• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Which size mesh pots?

Okay, finally I've got a cheap bubbler system for hydroponics, I have a t5 fluorescent grow light too! But I wish to grow peppers in the same size mesh pot from beginning to end. What size will suffice? 5 inch 6 inch? Also if this info is needed, I'm growing Bhut Jolokia, Moruga, Butch T, Naga Morich, 7 pod Douglah, and 7pod Brain.

P.S. Is there any peppers that you guys(aka the community) would like me to grow? Anything in dire need of?

:welcome: What part of WA you in? No very familiar with hydro sorry, but the bigger the pot the more room that the plant has to grow :) Your grow list looks good! If you can get your hands on a rare super hot seeds and grow them out, it would be awesome! Examples... Bubble Gum 7 pot, Savanna 7 pot, HP22B Strain B3
Good luck with your grow!

[quote name='megahot' timestamp='1343537592' post='670931']
:welcome: What part of WA you in? No very familiar with hydro sorry, but the bigger the pot the more room that the plant has to grow :) Your grow list looks good! If you can get your hands on a rare super hot seeds and grow them out, it would be awesome! Examples... Bubble Gum 7 pot, Savanna 7 pot, HP22B Strain B3
Good luck with your grow!
[/quote][quote name='Hunter's Peppers' timestamp='1343533626' post='670901']
Okay, finally I've got a cheap bubbler system for hydroponics, I have a t5 fluorescent grow light too! But I wish to grow peppers in the same size mesh pot from beginning to end. What size will suffice? 5 inch 6 inch? Also if this info is needed, I'm growing Bhut Jolokia, Moruga, Butch T, Naga Morich, 7 pod Douglah, and 7pod Brain.

P.S. Is there any peppers that you guys(aka the community) would like me to grow? Anything in dire need of?
[/quote]

6 inch net pot over 5 gallon reservoir should serve you well.....

Back