Which soap is best?

Not sure which sub-forum to place this question in, so here it is.

Which soap is best for washing hands after handling super hots.
Even if you use latex or vinyl type gloves, there always seems to be some "leakage".

Do you prefer:
dish soap such as Dawn, Palmolive, etc
bar soap such as Ivory, Dial, or Lava
liquid hand soap
shampoo
laundry soap (liquid or powder) Tide, Wisk, Era 

Thanks for sharing your preferences.

Good Morning,

my preference is to use

this,
0951-15_xl.jpg

then...
capture3.png

This

it seems to mostly work.

Tip: Wash your hands with COLD water as the Hot water will open up the pores allowing more of the chili oil to absorb in

also Proper Glove removal is Key.

here is an example:

I hope this helps.

G I P

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
Good Morning,

my preference is to use

this,
0951-15_xl.jpg

then...
capture3.png

This

it seems to mostly work.

Tip: Wash your hands with COLD water as the Hot water will open up the pores allowing more of the chili oil to absorb in

also Proper Glove removal is Key.

here is an example:

I hope this helps.

G I P

ditto on the GOJO !       :onfire:

good thing mama doesn't make it . she'd leave it on the kitchen counter , and i'd probably grab one for a snack for work !  lol    

I only have leakage with gloves when I accidentally slice into one with a knife. And that almost always only happens when I've picked a very large harvest of pods - impatience gets us every time!

That said, I use Dawn dishsoap and also Bath & Body Works kitchen hand soap. 

i first mist my hands with diluted vinegar, i keep a spray bottle by the kitchen sink and use it daily to clean cutting boards. then follow up with Dawn. i also use Dawn for aphids. Dawn soap is the preferred soap for washing birds that have been contaminated during oil spills. on occasion the wife surprises me with Palmolive but i sneak out and pick up Dawn and under the sink goes the Palmolive. 

http://www.wackyuses.com/dawn.html

I've been using this on my hands and dishes (knives, cutting boards, mixers, etc.) as a first step. It seems to help break up the cap. I also agree with Dawn Ultra and cold water. Any formula would probably work, but I also use this on the counters, cooktops, sink, etc. during cleanup.

81wTRtPo1sL._SY355_.jpg

Burning Colon said:
i first mist my hands with diluted vinegar, i keep a spray bottle by the kitchen sink and use it daily to clean cutting boards. then follow up with Dawn. i also use Dawn for aphids. Dawn soap is the preferred soap for washing birds that have been contaminated during oil spills. on occasion the wife surprises me with Palmolive but i sneak out and pick up Dawn and under the sink goes the Palmolive. 

http://www.wackyuses.com/dawn.html
spot on there bro ! palmolive sucks !  hardly and lather .     :onfire:

Back