Which Yellow Hots??

Off Topic Question- Do Chocolate Habaneros take forever to sprout? I gave up after a month & planted more. It's been another month. Seeds from a reliable source.

I need help picking 2-4 more yellow varieties. Yellows are my favorite peppers aesthetically but I haven't tasted many. I'm set on less hot varieties & set on other colors I think. 

Here are the yellows I already planted that are Habanero level or hotter.
Yellow Fatalii
MoA Scotch Bonnet
Goronong
Yellow Bhut Jolokia
Bad Brains
Yellow 7 Pot
TS CARDI Yellow
Scotch Bonnet Yellow x 7 Pot Jonah (Yellow)
Mustard Lightning Habanero
Red Savina x Fatalii Yellow
Fatalii x TSMB
Datil
St. Bart's Habanero

Here's what's on the radar. Which 2-4 of these would you pick (or others not listed) given what I already have growing (or waiting to pop)???
Yellow TS Moruga
7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow
7 Pot Primo Yellow
7 Pot Mustard
Daisy Cutter
Mustard Bhut Jolokia
Yellow Congo
Mustard Habanero
Burkina Yellow
Carolina Yellow Habanero
Yellow Bolivian Bumpy Habanero (planted but crapped out)
Yellow Mushroom (Same has Yellow Jamaican Hot? I have seeds marked both but I believe they are the same. Yes?)

Keep in mind, I do have yellow baccatums, yellow manzano, yellow cayenne, etc, but looking specifically for hotter varieties.

THANKS!

Moruga, BS and Primo are all delicious, though freaking hot peppers! The only other one on your list that I have experience with is yellow mushroom. Great flavour, low heat and the pods are big, and make great stuffed peppers! Yellow Jonah is one not on the list that I've tried that was outstanding, Madame Jeanette is a more savory (though still great) tasting pepper around hab heat, and if you can find it yellow 7 pot x Bonda ma Jacques is phenomenal!

MeatHead1313 said:
Moruga, BS and Primo are all delicious, though freaking hot peppers! The only other one on your list that I have experience with is yellow mushroom. Great flavour, low heat and the pods are big, and make great stuffed peppers! Yellow Jonah is one not on the list that I've tried that was outstanding, Madame Jeanette is a more savory (though still great) tasting pepper around hab heat, and if you can find it yellow 7 pot x Bonda ma Jacques is phenomenal!
Thanks a lot. I've eaten the Mushroom. Didn't stand out to me. Probably the one on the list I'm least likely to plant. Great call on the Madame Jeanette. Should've added it but don't have seeds & forgot about it. I've read about the Bonda ma Jacques & it sounds good. I don't recall seeing anything about the cross. Between the Yellow TS Moruga, Yellow BS & Yellow Primo... much difference there? Considering I already have Yellow 7 Pot, I can't see growing more than one of the other 3. Which? Thanks again!

coachspencerxc said:
Thanks a lot. I've eaten the Mushroom. Didn't stand out to me. Probably the one on the list I'm least likely to plant. Great call on the Madame Jeanette. Should've added it but don't have seeds & forgot about it. I've read about the Bonda ma Jacques & it sounds good. I don't recall seeing anything about the cross. Between the Yellow TS Moruga, Yellow BS & Yellow Primo... much difference there? Considering I already have Yellow 7 Pot, I can't see growing more than one of the other 3. Which? Thanks again!
Wish I'd saved seeds from some of Madame Jeanette peppers. Could've sent you some. Unless you're willing to try seeds from frozen peppers? Bonda ma Jacques is a great pepper by itself, fantastic flavour and a nice heat level. The cross is just amazing though, seems to take the best of both peppers and none of the negatives. I have a few seeds of both I can share if you want. As for the moruga, BS and primo, I've only had a very limited exposure to each, so can't really separate honestly, but if I had to choose I'd say Primo, 1 cos it tastes great, 2 cos the heats killer, and 3, simply cos Primo's local and a hell of a great guy!

MeatHead1313 said:
Wish I'd saved seeds from some of Madame Jeanette peppers. Could've sent you some. Unless you're willing to try seeds from frozen peppers? Bonda ma Jacques is a great pepper by itself, fantastic flavour and a nice heat level. The cross is just amazing though, seems to take the best of both peppers and none of the negatives. I have a few seeds of both I can share if you want. As for the moruga, BS and primo, I've only had a very limited exposure to each, so can't really separate honestly, but if I had to choose I'd say Primo, 1 cos it tastes great, 2 cos the heats killer, and 3, simply cos Primo's local and a hell of a great guy!
PM sent. Thanks.

Mr. Hill said:
Yellow TS Moruga
7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow

No need to say more!!
Yeah? That's to the point. :) Thanks.

Yellow TS Moruga for sure. Yellow Brain is also good, but in a comparison from my grow I prefer the yellow moruga. Can't go wrong with growing both.

I tried the mustard 7 Pot from Wicked Mike not too long ago and was very impressed. Great flavor and nice heat. I would seriously consider growing it as well.

Back