chinense White Bhut... its pretty damn awesome

I would like to try a sprite flavored pepper.

Just curious...What exactly is a NOT white bhut? Obviously not white, but what makes it different than a normal bhut?

PepperDaddler said:
I would like to try a sprite flavored pepper.

Just curious...What exactly is a NOT white bhut? Obviously not white, but what makes it different than a normal bhut?

perhaps it reverted back to its parents genes and could possibly have white offspring? maybe somebody else can throw their input at us!

Sounds like an awesome pod Pexy. Good review buuuuuuuudy, I liked the description of the flavor. Interesting how it tasted like a hab on the back end. Did the "Sprite/seven up" flavor stay all the way through or did it fade into the hab taste? 

great review Pex, I believe there are a few strains of Bhut Jolokia White, here is one of have been working on...

P5090003.JPG

JungleRain said:
great review Pex, I believe there are a few strains of Bhut Jolokia White, here is one of have been working on...

attachicon.gif
P5090003.JPG

thats a BEAUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL pod!

3/5King said:
Sounds like an awesome pod Pexy. Good review buuuuuuuudy, I liked the description of the flavor. Interesting how it tasted like a hab on the back end. Did the "Sprite/seven up" flavor stay all the way through or did it fade into the hab taste? 

indeed it tasted like 7 up the whole way through

Have a plant.
Tried a pod that was drying on the plant.
Not quite ripe and not pure white, but a bhut for sure.
Did have an unusual flavor, and astonishing finish----"lemon/lime"---not sure, at least on my particular pod.

Maybe ya ought to save that one and make a chile-head soda. :party:

Back