• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

white flies

I have never had whiteflys on my pepper plants, only my hibiscus and for them i used a systemic and it killed them in 3 weeks and have not seen one sinse! but i have heard the yellow sticky traps depending on how bad the infestation is.

good luck and let us know what you try and how it worked

Eric

you could use the yellow sticky sheets as a prevention. if you got an infestation, flush them off your plant using water. need to do fast as they secrete a fluid that attracts other bugs and fungus/mold. after you flush them on to the ground you can use a pesticide to kill them on the ground. PUT THE YELLOW sticky sheets near the plant to attract them. clean off the area around the plants, as overgrown weeds and grass are the places where they can hide.

good luck

The yellow things help.mix some neem and soap spary plants every three days till gone.takes 1 to 2 weeks to kill all the eggs. the soap sticks the neem to the plants and eggs should work, works for me. neem will not hirt plants

Back