bottles-jars White Shrink Capsules?

Anyone know of a source for white shrink capsules or bands that actually look decent?
I got these off Amazon to try out, and they shrink uneven and look like garbage on a 5oz. woozy bottle.

My labels are white, and I’m trying to find a match for a cleaner look.

3B28225F-F03A-400A-91F6-B121028E85D0.jpeg

The sauce looks good. It has a slight apricoty apple sauce color.
Thank you. It has a great citrus pop up front, and then the heat follows. My sauces, as well as my food, are always well balanced. They’re not about extreme heat, but more of a rounded bold flavor plus the heat. Acid, salt, sweet, and spicy, all there and balanced.

I’ve got a Thai bird chili & Garlic, and a classic Salsa Verde too. Those will be my main three, and I’ll have fun with side ones when stuff comes in season. Had some great results with Carolina reapers and citrus also.

They look great! A bit pricey but when you are not scaling just yet and want your product to taste and look the best, that extra mile is important. When you start to scale you'll need to negotiate a better price on them.

as a small batch 'artisan' sauce, hand made, etc, people do not expect perfection in the packaging, only in the product.
I have to disagree with this one. You need to make it look as attractive and professional a product as possible for the customer's perceived value of the product regarding appeal as well as safety. Put that extra effort in now and it will help your product take off. If it does take off, at this point, you can look at your options as far as getting costs down with options to match the efforts and costs you put in to make it look professional. If it looks like it was made in someone's kitchen, that may just be what is perceived (even if it wasn't).

Looking back at the black, you made the right decision. Classy, and the sauce POPS! Kudos.

White with white looks much better than with the black top. Very nice.

I should back track some of what i said about perfection. I agree with Boss that every effort should be made for a professional presentation. After a few hundred bottles, a person will get good at label placements on the bottle. The other stickers on my bottles (best by and bar code) are hand applied and i dont fuss too much if they are perfectly straight on the back of the bottle.

The shrink bands i use do not shrink perfectly smooth. They all have wrinkles. As do tons of other products on store shelves. Work with what you have...for me it is a Milwaukee heat gun, not a conveyor line heat tube. Maybe some day....

Nomadic~ your sauce and presentation looks great. Looking forward to hearing how things progress for you.

Keep us informed!
Have fun!
Salsalady

I should back track some of what i said about perfection. I agree with Boss that every effort should be made for a professional presentation.
I only stress professionalism in packaging because I am the one who has gotten re-used French's squeeze bottles with duct tape labels in the mail. And yes, true story.

I only stress professionalism in packaging because I am the one who has gotten re-used French's squeeze bottles with duct tape labels in the mail. And yes, true story.
Oooh-kay!!!! Wow.....
Yea, that is a bit.......

Yea, i got nothing for that........

SL, gotten some weird stuff over the years. One time received a large box (like 2x2) of sauce wrapped in clothing, the person figured using clothing they didn't wear anymore would make the perfect padding. I mean, I got stories. 😂

YEEEEESSSSS!

I have 2 great ideas.....

Shall we say packages have to be received by Superbowl?

SL, gotten some weird stuff over the years. One time received a large box (like 2x2) of sauce wrapped in clothing, the person figured using clothing they didn't wear anymore would make the perfect padding. I mean, I got stories. 😂
Saves a trip to the thrift store drop off.

Is this the first thoroughly derailed topic of 2023? :lol:

Back