White small pain in the ass

spicymeatball said:
On what?

Japanese beetles are the most abundant beetles in my garden. They're invasive. They eat pepper leaves and others. You can have them if you want.

I'm not kidding. I don't need beetles in my garden. Unless we're including ladybugs, I'm all set. If the only way to kill all the japanese beetles included killing all beetles, I would do it.

lol Yes, we are including ladybugs. They are beetles, not bugs.
     Also rove beetles (larvae and adults) eat fungus gnat larvae. So killing all beetles would definitely not help the OP's problem. It would almost definitely be detrimental.

spicymeatball said:
On what?

Japanese beetles are the most abundant beetles in my garden. They're invasive. They eat pepper leaves and others. You can have them if you want.

I'm not kidding. I don't need beetles in my garden. Unless we're including ladybugs, I'm all set. If the only way to kill all the japanese beetles included killing all beetles, I would do it.
I said beetles not Japanese beetles. The regular black beetles was what I was referring to. We don't even have Japanese beetles here.

Proud Marine Dad said:
I said beetles not Japanese beetles. The regular black beetles was what I was referring to. We don't even have Japanese beetles here.

I do. I guess my point wasn't clear enough.
I could do without any beetle, personally. I find it very hard to believe that beetles are even near the best pest control. They certainly aren't the only one. The single most detrimental pest, for me and for many others, is the japanese beetle.

spicymeatball said:

I do. I guess my point wasn't clear enough.
I could do without any beetle, personally. I find it very hard to believe that beetles are even near the best pest control. They certainly aren't the only one. The single most detrimental pest, for me and for many others, is the japanese beetle.
We have lots of slugs and beetles eat them
so they are alright in my book.
Sorry you have a problem with the Japanese beetles. They are destructive so I can understand how you feel.

Back