• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

who likes BILLY SQUIER??

he is an artist you just dont hear too much about

he has been doing blues music lately

but i remember him from the 80's when i was a kid, was really heavy into him

WHO ELSE LIKES HIM??

let me know

thanks your friend Joe

Its been a while Joe - I remember in the 80's he came out with a new album right? I remember cruisin' on Friday Nights listening to him

Its been a while Joe - I remember in the 80's he came out with a new album right? I remember cruisin' on Friday Nights listening to him
yes he was on top of his game between Dont Say NO and Signs of Life 1981 to 1984 and its some of his best work in my opinion and that's kinda when i jumped too, i was in my early to mid teens

he has a different sound im many ways and no ones voice sound like his

he didn't get Rich and popular quickly like many other artist did and i would say because he had to pay his dues he became the truly great artist we know him as

thanks your friend Joe

Man the first concert I ever went to was Billy S and Ratt opened for them.Many moons ago at the Oconnel Center in G'Ville Florida. It was also the first time I puffed cheeb :high: . Fell alseep in the concert. Will never forget that one :rofl: Just for the record I did not inhail and I no longer puff cheeb :rolleyes:

Any way I guess I forgot he still existed. ;)

Up in NH we pronounced it "Billy Skwy-yah". Pranced around like a little girl in some music video. But I did dig his music.

Back