• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Who sells Fatallii Jigsaw seeds ?

midwestchilehead said:
A mild, soapy flavor, not unlike Ivory. With a blast of fruitiness before the heat kicks in, then hints of battery acid. Not nearly as assertive as Irish Spring or Dawn with lemon. Is that better? :P

Good thing you didn't say they taste like shit!

midwestchilehead said:
A mild, soapy flavor, not unlike Ivory. With a blast of fruitiness before the heat kicks in, then hints of battery acid. Not nearly as assertive as Irish Spring or Dawn with lemon. Is that better? :P

Works for me![emoji122][emoji106]

Until now i was sure i will plant jigsaw and 7 pot primo this year..But i had problems finding primos seeds in Europe, so i changed my mind and ordered chocolate bhutlah and carolina reaper...we'll see..its suppost to not to be hotter than carolina but aparantly hurts more..

Lol. I didn't care much for the flavor, but it is similar to most superhots that I've tried. A blast of fresh fruit taste in the beginning, then screaming hot shortly thereafter which overwhelms your taste buds.

The way I enjoy most superhots is dried and powdered, then sprinkled onto food in amounts reasonable for my tolerance level. I will have to admit that I haven't tried any dried and powdered FGJ. I will have to dry some and give them a go. I normally carry either Bhut Jolokia powder or a smoked Trinidad Scorpion powder.

Harry_Dangler said:
Good thing you didn't say they taste like shit!

Hehe i justlove this picture. He looks like a badass messiah (probably spelled wrong)...which he kinda was for all rocknrollers around the world..

Poslano z mojega Redmi Note 7 z uporabo Tapatalk

Back