Whole dried bhut jolokia pods in bulk

I can get a pound of dried bhuts for about $50.00, that seem like a good deal to you guys? I got some, not sure what I will do with them all yet. If anybody out there is looking for some in bulk I can help you out.

Hey LnF,

that seems like a good price for bhuts. Seems like a good chance for folks to get ahold of a few pods. That's great of you to offer to share some.

For interested persons, how much would that be for an ounce, or by the pod or ?

Any other special plans for the bhuts?

SL

You can also buy 1 litre of Bhut puree from india for about 40 bucks. From what i have seen marketed for a good sized dry Bhut the asking price is around 2 dollars!

Yeah thats what I have found them for too. So I thought I'd put it on here too in case anybody wants to buy a pound of peppers as well. I suppose if somebody wanted to try some I'd be happy to hook them up with a few if they paid S&H and a couple bucks. No I dont have any special plans for them yet haha. Maybe make some powders and hot sauces :)Going to send some to my dad!

Were do you get them from I would like to get some Wholesale. Please let me know.
Were do you get them for $50 ? I need some. Please let me know.

Were do you get them from I would like to get some Wholesale. Please let me know.
Were do you get them for $50 ? I need some. Please let me know.
For bulk ground bhuts.
http://store.firehousepantrystore.com/chpebhjopo.html

Good luck

Hahaha wow I completly forgot I posted this. Here is what I got:

gMa2Q.jpg

You could smell them before I opened the box. They are not as red or as long as I expected but are hot as hell.

Back