• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health Why are my pepper plants doing this? Pics**"

I've posted a thread regarding this question before but I havent gotten a definitive answer. My top leaves are curling downwards into itself. But lower leaves are fine. Idk. Help!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220326_211153.jpg
    IMG_20220326_211153.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20220326_211148.jpg
    IMG_20220326_211148.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 145
environment? over water? poor drainage? they look good. late jn the day they droop if it's hot etc. airflow? your light seems underpowered how many of those tripods do you have?

Last edited:
Theyre only a month old. Another month before i can plant them outside

Isn’t your location Naples/south Florida? I don’t think you even get close to frost there. I am in central Florida and started planting out on February 15(about this time each year since moving here). I have pods almost ready to ripen.

Isn’t your location Naples/south Florida? I don’t think you even get close to frost there. I am in central Florida and started planting out on February 15(about this time each year since moving here). I have pods almost ready to ripen.
This is my first time actually planting anything in my life so it was kind of an experiment to have fun with inside my apartment. I never thought it would grow this well for my first try lol. Now that its actually working I'm going to harden them off then plant them outside.

I guess I could. But my concern is why they're curling inwards like that right now. Idw to put anymore time in it if they're dying
ive seen worse stages of plants to recover. like this one here, its one my basil clonings i tried to do, it probably would be faster to just start over but i can slowly see a change on it, its slowly removing its dead leaves and getting better. You can see the progress happening below the dead leaf so put in more time to it, i doubt it will die.

IMG_3626.JPG

Back