• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Why are Super Hots Called "Gourmet" Super Hots

It's called GOURMÉT dammit.

Maybe you've heard of it?

rf6MfZp.jpg

Some things are understood universally or are said the same in all languages. F-you is F-you anywhere in the world. Ranch is Ranch.

Except that QB who doesn't swear, but really is swearing. He says "DadGum!" Really? Like everyone doesn't know what the intended meaning is.

Or when TV reality mining show folks say "frickin'" :rolleyes:

Or when people swear and say..."excuse my French"....

I dont get that. Fornication Under the Crown King was a British acronym. When did the French get blamed for it?

Meh, not really. Got a late start on the evening and babysitting a neighborhood dog that showed up about an hour and a half ago freaked out by fireworks. Trying to track down the owners.

Just want to hit the new year running!!! :lol:

So, when someone says in a loud angry voice...get that frickin piece of sh!t out of my way.... that's not swearing?

Humm, might be time for a George Carlin list.

Edit- we are pretty sure which house the dog is from. I just dont want to deal with getting the dog in the car and driving it over there, not knowing if they are home...I'm in my Uggs and jammies, you know... proper new years eve celebratory attire! :lol:

Carlin...yay or nay?

If it's gonna derail, might as well go it up right with a proper list of inappropriate words....

you said doodie hehe

goober_pyle.jpg

Shit has even worn off as a harsh word... how many people here talk about shit hot sauce they had, I don't see anyone blushing....

The Hot Pepper said:
Shit has even worn off as a harsh word... how many people here talk about shit hot sauce they had, I don't see anyone blushing....
Well, it has not worn off all the way.
Recently, I was on the phoane with a supplier who sent one wrong component, and it was a pretty good frick up (not my fault, I specified something, they sent something else, it was already installed...pretty big issue.)

I am muttering under my breath... "shit, shit, shit...." and was told "there is no need for that kind of language, please dont talk like that." I apologized.

Back