• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Why are this plants leaves getting curly?

Have two plants that are curling like this. Any tips? Leaf color seems fine. They get nectar of the gods liquid bone meal once a week and Neptune's harvest/medusas magic bi weekly alternating.

Its sisters get the same treatment but do not suffer the same condition. Only two of my 10 container peppers have this issue.

qsSGJh7.jpg

Alot of sun and heat or lack of calcium. I see your giving it bone meal already, increase the bone meal and give the plant some shade every now and then. The sun can be brutal on plants at times

It has been 85-95 for two and a half weeks straight here. I'll move them to a more shade spot where I can cut an hour out of their daysb light.

How much Herc harvy are you using per feed? Dont forget this product has to be PHd and has to play nice in your soil too. I posted the chart in the Nectar thread.

SteelHeat said:
How much Herc harvy are you using per feed? Dont forget this product has to be PHd and has to play nice in your soil too. I posted the chart in the Nectar thread.
1. 5 tablespoon per gallon of water for herc harvest.

Week 1 Neptune's Harvest 1 gallon of the mix.
Week 2 Herculean Harvest l gallon of the mix.
Week 3 Medusa Magic Half Gallon of the mix.
Week 4 Full water flush.
Repeat

I'm between feedings I water as needed but never flushing.

With this set up I've seen no need for pH adjustments.

I have 1 bahamian goat plant out of all my in grounds with the same condition. This plant wasnt completely under the shade cloth. It does not affect pod production and it is loaded with pods.

Lovepeppers said:
I have 1 bahamian goat plant out of all my in grounds with the same condition. This plant wasnt completely under the shade cloth. It does not affect pod production and it is loaded with pods.
Good to hear. They are also all throwing pods fine over here. I was worried the plants were trying to tell me something was going to start going wrong and wanted to get other people to ease my mind lol.

Back