vendor ...why you do me like that?

Hello,

I was hesitant to do this, but was told by another member here to review this company.

I found this online company called Crazy Hot Seeds dot com. Searched around but couldn't find anything good or bad about the company. Found them on Facebook and found that they had good reviews. They had a Top Ten hottest seeds package and a few other seeds that I was hoping I could grow here in Virginia, since we don't have any super hot seeds here locally. 

I decided to purchase the Top Ten and some chocolate bhutlah seeds from them, back in early May. Got an email a couple of days later saying my seeds has shipped. Awesome. I waited 24 hrs before I started to track them, but noticed that the USPS site was showing they were in pre shipment. Meaning the USPS had been notified, but hadn't picked the seeds up. No biggie, I'll wait a bit longer. Sometimes the shipping service doesn't update. Waited a week, no seeds. Took a look at their site to see shipping times. The FAQ page said 3-5 days, their shipping page said 5-10. Hmm, weird but okay. Waited a few more days, no seeds. I contacted them on their contact us page and after 48 hrs, no reply. Okay, now I'm worried. I paid $60+ on seeds, and I haven't received them. Btw, I checked my bank statement and of course, they had taken the money out. No brainer on that one. Anyway, I saw on their FB page, that they were quick to respond to messages. So, sent them a message telling them about the tracking issue and within an hour, they responded. The person said it was odd that the seeds hadn't arrived, but they assured me they sent them, they asked me to wait a few more days and if I hadn't received them, they would send me another package.  I decided to log into my account on their page to double check I entered the correct mailing address. It was correct. Checked the USPS tracking to make sure they entered the correct address, they did.

On Friday 24 May, a total of 3 weeks since my purchase date, still no seeds, I messaged them on FB to let them know. No response on Friday. Didn't expect anything on Sat or Sun. Monday, no response. Here it is June 8, and no message back. Not even a seen status on the messenger. I've contacted them several times asking about my seeds, on FB and through their page and no response. 

I don't like giving bad reviews. But, when a company won't respond, won't correct a wrong, then people have to know. 

I saw on here that the guy David, from CrazyHotSeeds.com responded last year, talking about his company on one of the pages. If you read this, sir, please contact me.

If they would give me my seeds, or give me a full refund, I wouldn't have a problem with them, but after a month of waiting, and no response, that's ridiculous. 

If you were entertaining the idea of shopping with this company, then I would suggest skipping them. I learned the hard way.

I will say that I purchased some seeds from pepperjoes and they sent them quickly, responded to my emails and were very courteous.

Thank you for reading, and sorry for such a long post.

Terry 

Good thing you are surrounded here by people that share and sell and more times then not if you buy you will end up with extras.
Oh and they won't all be cayenne seeds with superhot labels

Back