seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

It's ups, it will show up when my ups guy comes to scan it and pick it up at 4:30 pst.
I didn't see in the rules that you had to use usps, but insisted to have a tracking number.
I read to see if it specified only usps, u didn't see that on the front page unless I somehow missed it twice.
He hasn't picked it up yet. I can take it to the post office if the rules specify. I will look through the first page again.

Lovepeppers said:
It's ups, it will show up when my ups guy comes to scan it and pick it up at 4:30 pst.
I didn't see in the rules that you had to use usps, but insisted to have a tracking number. I read to see if it specified only usps, u didn't see that on the front page unless I somehow missed it twice.He hasn't picked it up yet. I can take it to the post office if the rules specify. I will look through the first page again.
I don't recall anything specifying USPS. I wouldn't think it matter.

actually the preferred method is still using 88mph and 1.21 gigawatts
delorean.jpg

PepperPassion said:
I don't recall anything specifying USPS. I wouldn't think it matter.

Below is from the first post:

7. You must send the box to the next person in line with a tracking number. Priority mail for a SFRB is pretty inexpensive, and a tracking number is automatically included. If you're short on cash, you don't have to send it priority, but please pay for a tracking number. Once you have the number, either post it in this thread or PM me with it. I believe the reason for this is pretty apparent.

I was just going by what was referenced in the rules.

swaybelly said:
Below is from the first post:

I was just going by what was referenced in the rules.
He got it out the fastest means he had available to him, provided a tracking number and did all he could to keep the train moving timely. It's not my train, I am just a passenger, but appreciate that he put the effort in.

I'm not trying to get into a pissing contest, I just asked a question and referenced the comment in the rules. To be honest, I rather use UPS any day of the week, but noticed that USPS Priority was mentioned in rule #7.

Is it to late as a newbie to get in on this?

I have some Ed's Yellow Nagas and Malih-Helow's growing but I have access to many others. 

mpicante said:
Just Pm Mike and let him know you're interested in riding on the next TRAIN.Might be a bit before he is able to get back at you as he is a pretty busy guy.
I just bought some peppers from his marketplace ad so he should see my PMs. Ill add another in there to request the add.

Justosmo said:
I just bought some peppers from his marketplace ad so he should see my PMs. Ill add another in there to request the add.
Sounds like a plan.Just him know and he'll put you on for the next round.Better safe than sorry as these TRAINS fill up quick.

The train arrived Friday, but I was out of town until this morning. I'll sort through it and have it back on it's way by Tuesday at the latest.

Homestretch everyone, I went to Walmart and picked up those little plastic baggies in the arts and crafts department so
I am ready to go! Look out summer 2016 its going to be a hot one. Hopefully less rain (floods) sorry to those with none (droughts)
feast or famine lately. 

19. Kai the Dead Guy
20. Rairdog
21. AdamStl
22. Wicked Mike
23. PepperPassion
24. mpicante
25. Student of Spice 
26. stoney's_ghost
27. Wicked Mike

Back