seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

Adam messaged me this morning. He has been sick for a few days so hopefully he can get the train out today or tomorrow.
Rick.

mpicante said:
This is great and exciting news!!! I expect the TRAIN to reach me in about 16 weeks!!!

Yep... I made up a small Excel spreadsheet to track the train and it's stops... I estimated the times based on Mike's suggested 48 hour turn around at each stop and 3 days for USPS Flat Rate shipping... According to the estimated train schedule, it should arrive at my stop sometime in the middle of August... (If the estimates are accurate...) :woohoo:
Then I will be sending it to mpicante... :)

Choo... Chooooo... :onfire:

FL Born said:

Yep... I made up a small Excel spreadsheet to track the train and it's stops... I estimated the times based on Mike's suggested 48 hour turn around at each stop and 3 days for USPS Flat Rate shipping... According to the estimated train schedule, it should arrive at my stop sometime in the middle of August... (If the estimates are accurate...) :woohoo:

mpicante said:

I patiently awaiting....

Student of Spice said:

Lol.....I dunno why but that doesn't seem assuring :P

Hey at least you will have all the seeds you need for next year if the train makes it to you :party:
I'm thinking more along the lines of my 2017 grow!!!

I think it is just been a lot of bad luck and illness. I bet this train starts picking up soon. This train has a solid foundation with a full roster of motivated riders. It can only end successfully.

I am sooooo sorry everyone. I got some nasty, nasty stomach bug and it passed around my house for a few days. I'm up and doing a lot better now and sent it this morning. I'll be posting the tracking number as soon as I get home this evening. Once again, I am so sorry.

Here is the tracking number. I checked it and it says no update, but the anticipation date is Saturday. 9505-5107-1657-5149-0424-15. Once again, I am terribly sorry the the delay.

Back