Wild Brazil

Wild Brazil
The smallest c.chinense I ever seen yet it’s hot as hell, one small pod will be enough for big meal, small low bush very productive, which makes it perfect for container growing, the tiny pods change color from light green to bight golden-yellow. Very strong c.chinense aroma and it taste like lemon zest, I like this one more than the tepin
hpim3464.jpg

hpim3465h.jpg

hpim3467.jpg

They look interesting, Judy!

I am growing PI 260504 this season, apparently from neighbouring Peru. I wonder if they are the same? :think:

Photos of PI 260504 from semillas.de:

PI260504.jpg

PI260504_2.jpg

Are these seeds available? Thank you very much. Just received my order and a lot of other gifted seeds. I was surprised to see the gifted seeds. Thanks again!

Are these seeds available? Thank you very much. Just received my order and a lot of other gifted seeds. I was surprised to see the gifted seeds. Thanks again!
yes we have it on the website, glade your package made it , we must send free seeds as gifts if we want to serve our mission "lest share the heat"

every time any one places anorder they recive free seeds sometimes customers even ask for those free ones they would like to have as a gift and if we have enough supply we do send them .

Reactions: Emu
(Pics not showing)
Oops. :oops:

Try direct links:

http://www.semillas.de/php_album/photos/peppers/fruit_pictures/PI260504.jpg

http://www.semillas.de/php_album/photos/peppers/fruit_pictures/PI260504_2.jpg

http://www.semillas.de/cgi-bin/shop/shop.cgi?shop=&keywords=PI%20260504&cart_id=

Peter has them listed as C. chinense, plus I've seen them listed as C. chinense elsewhere too.

Yes, already growing actually but still young seedlings.

Might have to order some Wild Brazil from you, grow them both and see if there's any difference.... ;)
well when u order i will send you two pods to try them yourself. and by the end of this season you will be able to tell if they are the same or not... you will be my lab for the PI 260504

well when u order i will send you two pods to try them yourself.
I would very much appreciate that but sadly I don't think our customs would. Knowing my luck, they will certainly discover the pods and destroy them. :(

I can send you some PI 260504 seeds too if you would like? As I've already got some seedlings going, I don't need the leftover seeds--but unfortunately it'll only be like four or something.

sometimes customers even ask for those free ones they would like to have as a gift
Wait... people do that?? Personally, I would tell them they get what they're given and if that's not good enough, they get nothing!

You are too generous, Judy. :)

I seriously can't believe people do that....

oh my oh my this is my top favorite pepper! i grew 6 plants this year so
i can save you all a ton of money i have a very large pile of seeds for this one and depending on where you are in the world i can send you a dried pod also so you can give them a try

let me know pm me if you wish

thanks would love to help

thanks your friend AJIJOE

OK, order placed before they sell out! And dammit, just couldn't help myself and whacked a few other varieties on my order too.... :lol: (I can't keep doing this!)

Oh and for my free seeds, Judy, can you please send me....... J/K! If you want to send freebies, surprise me! ;) :D

Back