seed-train WILD THING (seed train now boarding)

OK Steve, Thx. very nice selection!

A huge thanks to all who rode, contributed and benefited from the seed trains this spring. I think it would be great to see the plants that came from the seeds acquired from the train. A thread dedicated to just that is up as I type.
Thanks again to all who helped make it happen. I will probably start stirring the pot in mid to late august. I think if we get one train going before the harvest, as pods start coming in the train will take on an ever changing selection.

The wild seed train is in the house.

That officially brings to close the winter/spring wild seed train.

In an attempt to keep things organized I will be opening a new thread for each consecutive train. The first page will of course contain the rules, policies and SOP of the train and any potential riders. As well as the participant list of the upcoming train.

Some times these things take a little time to get it together so I am thinking we might start mustering in August. So stay tuned.

CAPCOM said:
I tend to agree with you coach. I didn't find much worth a second look on round 2 but ran it again so members that may have missed round 1 would get a shot at some really great seeds in round 2. This fall, after this seasons harvest will see the addition of many selections that were limited and only available to a few in round 1.

That said, I would like to get feedback from any and all who participated in either round 1 or 2.
Good or Bad, I want to hear it. it is only through the participation of dialog that the train can be improved on.

Hey cap. I'd say it was not bad on the first round. I was a bit disappointed only because I was hoping for more wilds. This isn't anything a single person can fix unless they have tons of wilds, lol. I hope to contribute wilds and cool crosses next run!

I totally understand, there were not a lot to start with and disappeared really fast. Fortunatly, I have several growing that will be included in the 1st train. I may do something interesting with the wilds to assure they get distributed correctly.

Back