seed-train WILD THING (seed train now boarding)

I tend to agree with you coach. I didn't find much worth a second look on round 2 but ran it again so members that may have missed round 1 would get a shot at some really great seeds in round 2. This fall, after this seasons harvest will see the addition of many selections that were limited and only available to a few in round 1.

That said, I would like to get feedback from any and all who participated in either round 1 or 2.
Good or Bad, I want to hear it. it is only through the participation of dialog that the train can be improved on.

Setback but I'll fix it...

Ugh...

I put the postage on the package at the kiosk machine but then realized I put in the wrong address. I waited in line & told the woman at the counter what I'd done & asked if there was a way to change the address without having to pay again. She said she'd fix it & gave me new tracking number, which I posted above. It was waiting for my when I got home with a note on the package, "No Postage."

I don't have time to go back during the day & get it sorted out tomorrow, so I guess I'll pay for postage again tonight at the kiosk to get it sent out. I'm really sorry about this, but it'll be on its way late tonight. I'll post the new tracking.

:(

I got the train tonight.  It got stuck in the post office black hole in hazelwood, mo. so had to go to post office and beg them to get it for me once I saw it arrived late in the day.  Looks great.  Trying to go through it.  Might not get it a chance to get to post office tomorrow, but will go out Monday for certain. JJJessee, are you ready?

jcw10tc said:
I got the train tonight.  It got stuck in the post office black hole in hazelwood, mo. so had to go to post office and beg them to get it for me once I saw it arrived late in the day.  Looks great.  Trying to go through it.  Might not get it a chance to get to post office tomorrow, but will go out Monday for certain. JJJessee, are you ready?
We seem to have all kinds of issues with our postal service in IL. I know I have had at least 2 issues myself. One being Tony's train that got lost for over a week outbound from here.

CAPCOM said:
We seem to have all kinds of issues with our postal service in IL. I know I have had at least 2 issues myself. One being Tony's train that got lost for over a week outbound from here.
Well, this one is in Missouri.  I had pods coming in from FL and noticed they sat in missouri for 2 days.  I made a comment to the post office worker today when picking up.  I mentioned the "black hole in hazelwood, mo"  and she said that was the term a lot of ebayers use for that hub.  Seems to stick there for at least a day ore more.  I was actually surpised it showed up at my PO today.  I was figuring tomorrow at the earliest.

jcw10tc said:
Jeff,

Thanks for organizing this train and dealing with everything that comes with it.  Doing a great job.  Thank you for adding me along the way for round 2.  Found a few things that was of interest.  Left as much or more than I took out, many of which looked to be new to the train.

Train is on its way to JJJessee.  

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9505511098375110407391
Thanks a whole bunch Justin. And I will extend that courtesy to all the riders, whose generosity and integrity continue to add more attraction to the train. Glad you found some worthwhile acquisitions.I hope you plan on riding again this fall. If all goes well this summer I am thinking we may need a different size flat rate shipper.

CAPCOM said:
Thanks a whole bunch Justin. And I will extend that courtesy to all the riders, whose generosity and integrity continue to add more attraction to the train. Glad you found some worthwhile acquisitions.I hope you plan on riding again this fall. If all goes well this summer I am thinking we may need a different size flat rate shipper.
Your welcome.  And, yes I will be in this fall.  Last year I kinda got burnt out and dropped off everything and missed all the trains and stuff that were happening.  Won't happen again.  I should have a lot more to contribute in the fall if the season goes well. 

I think the train is going to be HUGE  when it starts up again. I had a lot of false starts last year. This year so far is phenomenal.

I have 100 plants and will be starting the last 72 here this week end.. This fall will be epic. Best have me on the fall seed train.

CAPCOM said:

KevinH said:
I have 100 plants and will be starting the last 72 here this week end.. This fall will be epic. Best have me on the fall seed train.

Keep posted!
I will post in advance the intended boarding and departure dates.

I hope you have all your chinense planted already.

Carl aka JJJessee
I am posting this because it appears your inbox is full. I would much have preferred to PM you.

One of the unwritten rules for the seed train is posting its arrival when you get it.
And an written rule for the shipping of the train by each individual by affixing a tracking # at the time of shipping. This is so all participants know what the disposition of the train is at all times. train should have shipped out by Saturday or at least a posting on its status to why the delay. Its just courtesy.

Back