trade Will trade dahlia tubers 4 peppers from Trinidad

Hey... I'm kinda broke and such and am looking for different types of peppers from Trinidad as my cousin's husband is from Trinidad. He asked me if I grew such and such, and told him that I would look for the seeds. I am looking for:

Congo Trinidad
7 Pot
Trinidad Scorpions
Congo Chocolate
Trinidad Scotch Bonnet

and any other types.

In return, I will ship you some dahlia tubers. You can specify the colors that you want, and will send you pictures before I ship them to see if you like those varieties or not.

Thanks!

You may want to edit your post to include US shipping only, it would be exspensive to ship to ship to the other side of the world. As for seeds i can provide you with some really nice red congo seeds at no cost apart from shipping (2.50). I would also include some extras just because i can. Pm if interested.

I've never heard of a dahlia tuber until today. Did a bit of googling and wow!

Send me a PM and we'll get things set up for the trade. I'm not sure if I have a Congo Chocolate and if a Trinidad Scotch Bonnet is the same as a regular Scotch Bonnet then I have them. If they're not the same I don't think I have those. I may have other Trinidad varieties available though.

Send the PM.

Back