• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Willing to trade for 7 Pot Primo seeds

Hi everyone,

I am after some Primo seeds, willing to trade with anyone in Aus. I ordered some from the US but they haven't arrived in 2 weeks, I think customs may have got them.

I have:
bih jolokia,
yello 7
orange hab
red scotch bonnet
black pearl
aji Amarillo
fatali
jalapeno
african birdseye
red rocoto
tabasco.

Cheers

Mitch

Hey mate, I don't have any straight up Primos but I do have a cool Primo x Choc Hab f3 hybrid. If you don't have any luck securing Primos from anyone else in Aus I'm happy to send you half a dozen of these seeds if you want. Mine are obviously only seedlings at the moment so I can't say much about them other than they are super stocky, sturdy and vibrant. Looking great and already one of my most anticipated.  

Cartz said:
Hey mate, I don't have any straight up Primos but I do have a cool Primo x Choc Hab f3 hybrid. If you don't have any luck securing Primos from anyone else in Aus I'm happy to send you half a dozen of these seeds if you want. Mine are obviously only seedlings at the moment so I can't say much about them other than they are super stocky, sturdy and vibrant. Looking great and already one of my most anticipated.  
Sounds great, thanks mate, I will PM you. Is there anything you want?

Do you want some straight up Primo's?? Pm me I might be able to hook you up. Will have to take a look but I am pretty sure I have some spare in my collection.
2weeks isn't long from the US I waited 3-4 weeks for some not long ago so they may still be coming

Back