• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Willingham's Wham Sauce (cool breeze)

4 Cajun coon asses.......

I guess that means unbelievably mother humping spicy.

In addition to having fantastic flavor, this BBQ sauce reigns as the only unaltered bottled BBQ sauce to be too frigging hot for me.

Maybe that means that I am unqualified to review it, but review it I will, or die trying.

Nicely smoked ribs, benign dry rub of cumin, brown sugar, onion and garlic powder, glazed with Willinghams during high heat finishing.

Perfect texture, falling off the bone, nice smoke, mmmmm... and HOLY FUCK. It isn't Naga Hot, but it is hot like dumping a table spoon of cayenne on your tongue. I can taste delicious flavor, but this stuff is 7-8 beer hot, and I have only had 5.

I love it, I will always want to have it on hand, but honestly, I prefer a moderate sauce that I can spice up. Not a bottle of dragon piss like this that I have to dilute.;)

I love it, make no mistake, but it is hotter than any bottle of HOT sauce that I currently own. GOOD GOD!:mouthonfire:

Wow you reviewed it!! Its got a damn good flavor but man I know why he calls it Cool Breeze, eat it and take a deep breathe to understand. Sorry it was too hot for you though. :(

If anyone else wants a bottle let me know and Ill go get one for them. :)

No need to be sorry! It is good to be put in your place once in a while.

Honestly, with 3 kids and this stuff as hot as it is, that is what took me so long to review it! But tonight I just said
Fuck IT!..........;)

Thanks So much. It is good training for the nagas and scorpions that I am growing!

Back