WIN! 3 pounds of scorpions WINNER ANNOUNCED!

real sweet and simple.  order a mixed small box of fresh pods for $17.00 and have a chance of winning 3 pounds of scorpions.  you must be a thp member to have a chance of winning"only orders from here will have chance."     all orders from now  until august third will be entered. 
IMG_6361_BRS_zps997c0853.jpg
  paypal info is sicmanshotpeppers@gmail.com    make sure i have your addy.         also post here so all members know who is playing.    

u.s. only!

Damn yall mofos are going to make me go broke with all these sfrb offers! I'm such a sucker for fresh pods! And now with a chance to win 3 pounds I just can resist.with thst said im in, payment will be sent shortly.

if we dont get any more intrest i think you will have a very good chance of winning ;) ..  a little more than a week to get in on this offer.

50% chance now (1:2), still good odds ;) why can't I get odds like that to win the lottery lol, cmon ppl its a great price for a sfrb with the opportunity to win a crap load more for free, get them orders in and make this interesting ;)

JayT said:
So what is in the mixed box?  Or is that a surprise?
i did over look that.   scorpions,brains,barrackapore,chocolate and regular ghost,aji lemon,chocolate habs couple other thingy ma jingys ;)
i also made the winnings 3 pounds so there will room in the box to ad more swag as the contest grows :dance:

1:4 (25%), I can't believe the low amount of interest at this point, especially if they are coming from a reputable thp member! Hmmm wait I suspect a last minute ambush from snipers next week making the initial surge think they have good odds sneaky sneaky sneaky but I like it

So wait. Just order one box of mixed peppers and you are qualified to potentially win THREE POUNDS of additional scorpions??

Gottdamn that is a bad ass deal!! If I wasn't already knee deep in peppers I'd be all over this!

I can definitely vouch for the product though. You don't get anymore of a reputable source then Sic.

DO IT!!

Back