• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Win a free SFRB of pods

I did some early morning picking and I have no desire to process any of these pods.   

IMG_6033.JPG

IMG_6034.JPG

So the last person to post in this thread with a time stamp on their reply before 12 noon eastern today, will get these pods.  CONUS only and you may try as many times as you like.  

Good luck and it is easy, just post @ 11:59:59….. :P

I forgot to mention, Reapers, 7Pot Orange and Chocolate Habs are what is in the box.

Congrats to whoever wins this- just want to chime in that those orange 7-pots are very delicious & considerably less hot than a typical 7-pot! Popping one whole isn't a big ordeal even if your usually a slicer... 1/4... or 1/2 at a time pod gobbler! On my grow list for sure! Beautiful peppers!

Alchymystic said:
Congrats to whoever wins this- just want to chime in that those orange 7-pots are very delicious & considerably less hot than a typical 7-pot! Popping one whole isn't a big ordeal even if your usually a slicer... 1/4... or 1/2 at a time pod gobbler! On my grow list for sure! Beautiful peppers!
Last time I had some 7 pots they were chocolate, and I remember them having a very musky taste/smell. Are the orange's any different?

Almost....just about out of freezer room and have more sauce and powder than I need. I almost took a ride up to Love2brew store just to browse a bit, but never got around to it this weekend.

Synastral said:
Last time I had some 7 pots they were chocolate, and I remember them having a very musky taste/smell. Are the orange's any different?

VERY different!! The brown/chocolate colored pods are known for usually having a more musky/earthy/smokey type of flavor profile- the lighter/brighter colors (especially yellow & orange) are considerably for fruity or citrus like in flavor. The oranges had absolutely no muskiness for me whatsoever! They neither had that 'typical / chinense' floral note about them ...simply mild & fruity! 

Back