event WINNING SAUCES!!!!!

Thanks Scovie!

Volcanic Peppers, Candice (WildfireChilli), Race City, and High River Saucer are a couple other familiar names. Volcanic Peppers took a Best of Category also!

Thanks scovie! I'm so excited that my Green Label got some love! Can't believe I got a 1st!
:woohoo:

'Gratz Ann!!! Another well deserved crown!

Now I'm trying to figure how I got skunked at the Scovies!?!
;)

I should have congratulated all of the winners, but I got too excited for MY peeps, MY BAD! I'm sorry!

Alot of work, time, and imagination came out of these contestants, all of them, the ones that did and didn't place.

My hat is off to all the entrants. Good stuff, that's why you entered, and I cant wait to taste your sauces for my self.

Congrats you guys (everyone that entered) it takes a lot to take any idea and bring it to fruition, that makes everyone that entered a winner in my book. SL, I need to get my hands on some of your sauce soon and I need to get my hands on some of this wing sauce.....LDHS, I've had all of your labels and they are magnifico....which reminds me, I have some jalapenos and smoked 7 pots that need to get thrown into a pot with other various items.

Back