• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

winter is coming damn

went to my garden tonight and covered it all up.Lol it took 3 trips home to get the sheets/tarps..One more harvest...ill be happy..going to be +2 tonight

what's winter? :)

hah just messing with you..that sucks that you have to do all that work in preparation. i guess it's the trade off for having seasons. i wish we did..but i guess if i had a garden, i'd dread the winter as well.

I learned alot this year considering this is my first garden..to me for alot of plants I didnt get alot of harvest but im proud to have what i have grown..All this new knowledge will make next years garden 100 times better and I cant wait

woooo hooo :cool: , im about 2 hours north of you , no frost up here , not even in low lying areas lucky cuz i havent pulled the sheets/tarps out yet myself !!! we got to a low of 5.9 last night up here - lucky for my wife and i , as i don't think she is ready to see those plants go yet lol
part way through the season i had received a cpl carribbean hab plants , i put one into a planter and am going to try and just keep it alive over the winter inside , hope it works but ifnot , no big loss .

My garden hose was frozen this morning. Lots of frost too, and still tonnes of peppers to pick. Now if I can shake this nasty cold/flu.

POTAWIE said:
My garden hose was frozen this morning. Lots of frost too, and still tonnes of peppers to pick. Now if I can shake this nasty cold/flu.

Considering how far you live from me im glad I went and tarped off the garden..Hope ya feel better quick

Here too,nights are about 2-4.Tomorrow I wiil harvest the rest and prepare the Tepins to go indoors.I'll spray them with Neem to prevent an aphit invasion....

My 2 hab plants that were on my deck were nailed pretty good and my wifes plant is a gonner.lol didnt even think of those plants untill I seen them this morning..oops lol

Back