With the new website, comes the new sale!

Well, we here with the hallowed walls for the Defcon Compound are set for a BIG announcement tomorrow, Friday, 4/26 (which just happens to fall on my birthday). I hate tech stuff, but I trust my techs to pull this off. It's a VERY cool thing we're looking to launch, so stay tuned. Oh, and here's a cool picture from the Brooklyn Hot Sauce Show last weekend.

Well, hate to say it, but due to technical glitches, I'm going to have to hold off on the big announcement until Monday. Computers are great, but sometimes they can really suck! i just want to make sure everything is 100%.

Have you figured out how to beam your products directly to customers, thereby avoiding shipping charges? :pray:

Wouldn't THAT be awesome. I wish. Funny thing is, my b-day was yesterday, and The Wife Unit decided to throw me a curve ball. Before I could spit, I found myself on an airplane, and now standing in the middle of San Antonio. Life is good. I still targeting Monday for the announcement. We just ran into a few computer snags, and my tech guys said they will be fixed by Sunday.

Ok, I know many of you are awaiting our Defcon announcement. Cripes, the amount of emails I'm fielding are epic to say the least. Now, a little insight, we ran into computer problems, and I'll be honest, they are rougher than expected. As many of you know, we don't do things half-assed, and never will. Reality however, forces me to say it will be another day or two until things are up to par (Yeah, I know, it sucks, you don't have to remind me). On the plus side, it's better for all of you (trust me, I'll explain later). I wanted all of this to happen last Friday, as previously stated, on my b-day, but obviously, it didn't. Now, as the proverb clearly states, "Good things come, to those who wait". Stay tuned... To stay calm, here are a couple cute little New Jersey bunnies in the mean time, (how yoo dooin'?).

xoxo

Attachments

• 374697_10200960821413573_1412989554_n.jpg
    374697_10200960821413573_1412989554_n.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 70
It's the same photo he posted on the same "big announcement" post on FB. Sorry to disappoint you, Midwest~ :lol: You'll have to talk to Dilley about that--- ;)

Yup, I may have a cryogenically frozen heart 99% of the time, but rabbits occupy that remaining 1%. Anyway, still working on the technicals for the announcement. My main IT guy has been burning the midnight oil with this, and big kudos go out to him. Switching from a Windows base to a Unix base is much more of a pain in the ass than I thought it would be. Stay tuned.

I've been trying to remain silent on this, as it has taken FAR longer than I had originally planned, and I kind of feel like an idiot for saying something about this way back in April. I am hoping to be able to let the cat out of the bag tonight at some point (fingers crossed).

Gotta say Creator, you are gonna get credit for the longest running announcement thread in history soon!

Back