• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Word game

Top Gun
Top-Gun-H.jpg

I know, I know. He tried to drown me in the mud too. I just can't post a pic for nothing. But the game started without pics anyhow. Even sic started out without pics. I'll work on it, but until I do....

Desert Tortoise

tortoise privates

DSC04777.jpg

to post a pic you open up another window .

then you type into google something like pictures of 'tortoise"

then you find  icture and right click to bring it up.

then you copy 

then you come back to this thread and paste it.

giphy.gif

nate6279 said:
I know, I know. He tried to drown me in the mud too. I just can't post a pic for nothing. But the game started without pics anyhow. Even sic started out without pics. I'll work on it, but until I do....

Desert Tortoise
the game was started with no pics. but it would be stupid and no fun without them.  

we have that other word game without pictures. this would be the same thing?

keep trying you have a avatar. so you know how to post pictures?

redfoot tortoise

Ok. I finally got a pic into to here. Thanks Sicman. But when I tried to post it THP says "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." 

So now what?

nate6279 said:
redfoot tortoise

Ok. I finally got a pic into to here. Thanks Sicman. But when I tried to post it THP says "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." 

So now what?
find another pic. that does happen.  you can do it nate dog.
scorpion stinger

670px-Treat-a-Scorpion-Sting-Step-1.jpg

Back