Words of Wisdom from the Corner store

1174946_10100949389832289_1213855994_n.jpg

im kinda like 7 up soda when it comes to caffeine >> NEVER HAD IT NEVER WILL

i have had my share of crap in the past and heard enough about it to just stay away :P
yeah it was awfully neighborly of them to warn you ahead of time

speaking of crap i just had a Shock Top BELGIAN WHITE, what a pathetic excuse for a Belgian as well as a pathetic waist of time and money!!
however i bet it was better than that stuff

thanks your friend joe

PepTalk said:
Run Forest Run, as far away as you can. That stuff is trouble!
yeah and you  i found that curiosity kills more than just cats :P  LOL

thanks your friend Joe

ajijoe said:
im kinda like 7 up soda when it comes to caffeine >> NEVER HAD IT NEVER WILL

i have had my share of crap in the past and heard enough about it to just stay away :P
yeah it was awfully neighborly of them to warn you ahead of time

speaking of crap i just had a Shock Top BELGIAN WHITE, what a pathetic excuse for a Belgian as well as a pathetic waist of time and money!!
however i bet it was better than that stuff

thanks your friend joe

Shock top is crap for sure.  Owned and produced by inbev (formerly Budweiser)  if I'm not mistaken, so you know only the *cough* finest ingredients *cough* and *cough* loving care *cough* go into each and every bottle of their delicious nectar of the gods.  It's another "craft beer" that isn't a craft beer at all ala Blue Moon, Redhook, Kona, Widmer Brothers, Magic Hat.  The big brewers can't stand losing sales to craft beers so they've all introduced their own versions and/or bought smaller breweries and put their infinite resources to work trying to produce them as cheaply as possible and in the end are bottling and selling predictably poor beers. 

wheebz said:
no

blue moon is SABMiller

yes and shocktop is inbev or whatever the brazilian budweiser is called now.   I didn't say Blue Moon was inbev, just that it was another "craft beer" churned out by the big breweries.  Sorry it wasn't clearer but that's what I meant and you should have read my mind because it all made perfect sense when I typed it.  :P

Back