• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Worm Compost Help?

Worm Compost A Person I Know Who Grows Plant Said Worm Compost Is Good For Pepper Plants, & That Makes Your Plants Grow Bigger & Makes Your Plant Very Productive With Fruits/Peppers.

I Would Like To Know People Who Have Used It or Tried It , If Its True & Did They See Any Difference? & Did It Make Your Plants Very Productive?

Thnxs, Sick625

Thnxs 3/5 lol I'm looking into it

Have u tried it before?
& does it really make pepper plants more packed with peppers?

Mhmmmm...
CIMG0547.jpg

CIMG0545.jpg

CIMG0540.jpg

CIMG0463.jpg

These guys are 100% free of:
  • pesticides
  • chemical N-P-K
  • Calcium supplements
  • Epsom salts

Nothing but OG worm poop, compost tea, Fish goop, myco, and San Diego sunshine.

No Sick, we'sa lyin' to you.

Of course it does. Go look at Patrick's glog for evidence of mychorize. He's using it on his seedlings with great results. I potted plants up with whole fish burrows underneath and the plants loved it; tons of pods. AACT not only feeds your plants but it also protects the plant. Use as a foliar spray and you will get a protective coating over your leaves.

It's the only way to go. This year I'm making my own hydrolysate....hahaha it's gonna be a trip. Stop by the glog randomly and you'll see my big barrel of decaying fish.

Growing organic also produces the best tasting and most nutritious food. It's just like weed...the best smelling best tasting comes from soil grown organic pot. You just don't mess with success.

BAM, there it is!

Don't forget to mention Guru, I don't think we would know half of the stuff we do about OG gardening if it wasn't for Guru and his TREES giving us inspiration.

He is where I get my inspiration.

8091673276_99c1bae889.jpg

O.O ( eyes peeled back) ! Lol
Dat is a inspiration, shoot proly will be mines inspiration too lol, I gotta look more into this, that's a pretty nice big plant.

Thnxs for your guy's help(:

i give all my plants a dose of worm poo/fish head tea every 2 weeks. right now this is the only nutes they are getting. i have had to trim my baccatum OWs twice now to keep them a managable size. they are pumpming out flowers and have set probably a dozen pods. all this under a 4 bulb t8 with 4000k bulbs.

Spraying with worm tea will help the plants stay healthy... there is a ton of anecdotal evidence along with numerous studies to back it up. Adding worm castings to your soil at a rate of 10-15% also works wonders. However, vermicompost-worm castings- teas are only as good as what goes in to the worms diet, how they are packaged/stored and how you process your tea.

Spraying with worm tea will help the plants stay healthy... there is a ton of anecdotal evidence along with numerous studies to back it up. Adding worm castings to your soil at a rate of 10-15% also works wonders. However, vermicompost-worm castings- teas are only as good as what goes in to the worms diet, how they are packaged/stored and how you process your tea.

Yessir!

That's why I make my own. Got a wormfactory360 for Christmas. They eat a wide variety of veggie scraps, leaf litter, coffee grounds, ground eggshells, sifted compost, grass clippings, soy bean ink newsprint, and more.
CIMG0038.jpg

Finished product (pic from last year)
CIMG0011-2.jpg

Excellent CM! Ever try cardboard? The glue is a good protein source... eggcrates are another source of unrefined cardboard and any egg droppings are a bonus! Feed my African nightcrawlers mostly manure with a black peat bedding and the casting are outstanding!

Excellent CM! Ever try cardboard? The glue is a good protein source... eggcrates are another source of unrefined cardboard and any egg droppings are a bonus! Feed my African nightcrawlers mostly manure with a black peat bedding and the casting are outstanding!

On the first of the year my wife and I started an exercise routine called Insanity. It requires a strict diet. We hit up Costco and loaded up on the eggs. All the cardboard flats went in to the compost bin, maybe I should pull them out and toss them in to the worm bin. Thanks for the tip!

On the first of the year my wife and I started an exercise routine called Insanity. It requires a strict diet. We hit up Costco and loaded up on the eggs. All the cardboard flats went in to the compost bin, maybe I should pull them out and toss them in to the worm bin. Thanks for the tip!

a the insanity works lol i lost 30lbs on it lol

Back