• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Worst State in the Union, 3 years running

parker49 said:
TN is nice mostly and growing really fast, especially Nashville but you'd be more out in the country i'm sure. Good luck, i'm sure you will make it down here one day  :drooling:
your right there , its going really fast , and thats where we want to be is out in the stick , 

We live out by the river here in ill-in-ois , but taxes are eating the working people up . I like murphysboro , but damn its busting too , making it hard to find homes . 

moruga welder said:
your right there , its going really fast , and thats where we want to be is out in the stick , 

We live out by the river here in ill-in-ois , but taxes are eating the working people up . I like murphysboro , but damn its busting too , making it hard to find homes . 
Yep, whole mid-state area is booming. I couldn't afford to live in Nashville if I wanted too. Fun place to visit though. Just be patient and you'll find something  :party:

New Hampshire is 50th.  Hard to dispute any list that comes to this conclusion.   :party: If you click through to the worst places in each state, that is spot on for the Granite State as well.  

Don't disagree with Massachusetts as #49 either.  How Lynn and Revere are on the list of worst places but Boston is not is a mystery to me.  When I was a kid and we would drive into the city, my dad would point out the tenements and warn that we'd end up there if we didn't work hard in school.  

Something BIG going on in New Hampshire today!  Later this morning I'll be grinding up a hundred Carolina Reapers to see how many make up a teaspoon of powder.  I did this with Ghost Peppers (1/2 tsp per pepper) and have been very pleased with the consistent flavor in my jerky.  Stable OPs, right?  I wonder if Demming made beef jerky...

Back