• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Wow - more seeds to grow

Ordered some seeds from fatalii.net, and man did I get more than what I was expecting.

Check this range out that I'll be spending hours putting into baggies tonight:

Rocopica - C. cardenasii x C. pubescens
C01172 - C. baccatum
Golden Nugger - C. annum
Rocoto de San Isidro - C. pubescens
Hungarian Hot Cherry - C. annum
Grif 9345 - C. pubescens
CGN 19198 #2 - (C. Eximium according to thechileman.org)
Turbo Pube - C. pubescens
Aji Crystal - C. baccatum
PI 355812 - C. pubescens
Inca Red Drop - C. baccatum
CAP 343 - C. baccatum
Ramiro - C. annum

Then there are two unknowns: Chilli Brazil #1 and Surprise chile seeds

I think my missus is going to kill me....

That's a good list mate..

Can i ask why you went with fatalii.net? They are pretty expensive given the aussie dollar at the moment and the fact that more often than not these days (as a few of us have found) aussie customs are destroying the seeds. And there are some pretty good suppliers here in Oz.

Granted they have a bloody good range.....

Not having a go at you, just asking.:P

EDIT: yes the missus will probably kill you as i know the reaction I get from mine when i say i've got another chilli plant...:D

I've bought off a number of places locally, including Hippy and www.chillibird.com. The varieties I wanted really weren't available locally which is why I went overseas.

I knew of the customs risk, but it's just a risk. The seeds are here now, thats the main thing. Hopefully I get success in germination on all of them, then I can share the love :D

I had a germination rate of about 100% from fatalii's seeds! They're good, the only letdown is that you only get about 5 seeds per pack, but they throw in some freebies and the service is fast and friendly.

Rocoto de San Isidro,Rocopica great variety's Fatalii..Jukka seeds are always excellent in there Germination rates :shocked:

Back