• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor [WTB] 2x3x5.5 Used Grow tent

I'm looking to buy a grow tent because my current setup is limited in height and space. I was hoping I could move peppers in veg to the bottom of the tent and build a shelf to rest the seedlings on at the top where it's a little warmer. Also, I would like to run a little CO2 to the plants in Veg.. kinda hard with my current setup, and I'm running out of space. :( Apartment living.

I found this.... http://www.amazon.com/LEDwholesalers-GYO1001-62-Inch-Reflective-Hydroponic/dp/B00283Q59M/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header

Basically What I'm looking for... I'm thinking unless I can get a decent deal taking a used one off of someone who's looking to get rid of theirs, I'll just go through with that tent. One of the users has some decent ideas with regards to installing shelves for lighting and what not. *shrugs* I started my peppers to early I think, and I'm kinda in a pinch. Climate control, size, seedlings starting to get ready for transplant, are all factors I'm either late to deal with or I plan on dealing with in the next couple weeks. :/ Note to self.. Start mid/late winter next time.

If anyone is interested PM me please :) thanks so much.

arg.. Just realized I should have posted this in ForumAds - Cant find the move button or the Edit Title button :/

I have a tent just like that. It's great. I keep my 250 HPS in there, with a 70cfm fan for ventilation. Good luck finding one man, you'll love it when you do.

I have the 4ftx4ft from the same seller and it has treated me well. The only downfall on mine is that it has the 4 inch ducts instead of 6 inch, but if you have a 4 inch fan for drafting in, then don't worry about it. I know that the 6 inch fans are easier to find, but i found a litte 4 inch table fan at walmart that fit it perfectly, just cut the stand off. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Holmes-4-Mini-Fan/21439321 I believe most of LED whole sales grow tents are 4 inch intakes.​

Good luck,​

Jeff​

Back