wanted WTB Choc Hab plant

Hey guys-

Choc Hab is the only seed that didn't germinate AT ALL for me out of the 24 varieties (chinese and annuum). I'm in touch with the person I bought the seed from, so no biggie there, but I really wanted to try out the choc hab this year. I went onto chileplants to order one, but you gotta order 12 plants minimum, and I only need one haha. Anyone on here have a choc hab they'd like to sell or can point me to where I could purchase one? Tried the local nursery but carribbean red is exotic as they get.

Thanks

Tim

Really? That's awesome man. And you're in Harrisburg too? That's perfect, I'll be having a Bass Pro order shipped to the store here sometime in April or May for an upcoming fishing trip...maybe we could just meet at Bass Pro if that would work for you? Any idea when they might be ready to go? I'm aiming for a mid May plant out.

Well that couldnt have worked out better lol congrats! Yeah Brian doesn't want it getting out that he is a nice guy and ruining that whole bad boy image he's taken so long to create....

Haha yeah this actually couldn't possibly have worked out better unless he literally lived down the street from me. Thanks Brian and I won't tell anyone how cool you were about this either dont worry....

Back